- to make pure; free from anything that debases, pollutes, adulterates, or contaminates: to purify metals.
- to free from foreign, extraneous, or objectionable elements: to purify a language.
- to free from guilt or evil.
- to clear or purge (usually followed by of or from ).
- to make clean for ceremonial or ritual use.
–verb (used without object)
- to become pure.
I spent Tuesday through Thursday doing a lot of driving, starting with an acquisition for my fledgling business. I also saw friends along the way, and enjoyed my time with them immensely. But there were situations along the way that troubled me, because I hate seeing people I love struggle. It’s especially troubling when I am helpless and unable to take their troubles away.
Last night, a recent but very dear friend sensed this in me and cleared my energy with a sage smudging. While it made none of the problems go away, I felt relaxed, loved, lifted and able to continue on.
Now, before you crap on this post about how it’s malarkey and that a loving and spiritual woman waving burning sage around me doesn’t help anything, keep in mind it is my blog. And I felt a difference, which is all that matters to me.
Happy Weekend, may you enjoy it in good health!